- Stupid little formatting fix in README and docs requirements RST
- Use a label for our “live album” checkbox so the text can be clicked in addition to the checkbox itself
- Disallow django-tables2 >= 2.0 until an issue with that has been either fixed or denied: https://github.com/jieter/django-tables2/issues/621 (we can work around, if they opt not to merge that fix, but I’d prefer to use the fix on that Issue)
- Updates to work properly with Django 2.0
- Use time-added as secondary sorting for albums when sorting by Year
- Updates to documentation, to have
- Updates to work properly with Django 1.11 and
- Fixed live recording checkbox when not logged in to Django
- Fixed the release date in the Changelog. Bah.
- Added support for M4A audio files
- Added a few more “normalization” characters, for easy searching from the web UI and correct association across possibly- inconsistent tags. Specifically: İ, ğ, and ş. Also fixed normalizing filenames (for zipfile downloads) for capital Ç.
- Fixed album summary information when some tracks have classical music tags (ensemble, composer, conductor) but other tracks don’t. (Explicitly say that not all tracks have the tags.)
- Change the display order of a few elements on the album download
page, and use an HTML
<meta>tag to automatically queue up the download, rather than only having the direct link.
- Override table footers to always include item counts, as was
django-tables21.2.6 but patched out in 1.2.7.
- Use newlines when reporting multiple artists in tables, to keep the table width down as much as possible.
- Fixed admin area to allow blank album art, song, and artist fields, where the fields shouldn’t be required
- Fixed packaging manifest to include changelog, and exclude rendered HTML documentation (the latter was causing the source archive to be twice as large as it should be)
- Added a “login” link in the sidebar for not-logged-in users
- Fixes for tests which were failing when run against databases
other than MySQL/MariaDB. Actual app functionality appears to
be fine, just a problem with the test suite.
- Case-related tests
- Album Art tests
- Tweaked/reworked some documentation
setup.pydevelopment classifier to Production
- Reordered a few fields on the admin screens
- Initial Release